Incito Schools is currently interviewing highly qualified educators for the upcoming school year. We are actively seeking educators that are committed to fostering learning opportunities through real-world connections, hands-on inquiries, and intellectual discourse that will enable our students to be active participants in society.
Prospective candidates must firmly believe that all students are capable learners that are actively engaged in their education, contribute and foster a positive culture that is centered around student success, and honor the importance of every child's purpose and passion.
Submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Teacher
- Create a stimulating environment that fosters academic and social excellence; create an environment of respect and rapport and a culture for learning.
- Optimize opportunities to highly engage learners in support of Individualized Education Program goals and adopted academic/social curriculum.
- Collaborate with homeroom teachers to support learner outcomes and thrive in a results-driven culture.
- Effectively align and implement Arizona State Standards, essential adopted curriculum and resources with multiple grade levels.
- Available for consultation with parents, principals, and classroom teachers of learners receiving special education services
- Applicants must be certified in special education and possess the Highly Qualified status by the Arizona Department of Education
- Applicants must obtain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- A thorough understanding of special education law, including but not limited to IDEA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Commitment to excellence in the advancement of learning.
Applicants must provide the following documents in order for the application process to be complete:
- Arizona Teacher Certificate
- Highly Qualified Status evidence/ endorsements
- Three letters of recommendation
- A copy of your Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Guest Teacher with Incito Schools!
We believe that all educators who serve at Incito impact the success of every student, every day, without exception. We expect all staff members, including teacher guests to fully live the mission of Incito Schools. Our goal is to discover, expand, and honor the unique gifts that each of our students exhibit. Incito Schools is committed to providing each student with an educational program designed to maximize his or her individual creativity and potential.
Guest Teachers are expected to:
Model kind and respectful communications with students and staff.
Commit to punctuality.
Follow instructional and character plans of the school and classroom teacher.
Communicate concerns, issues, and successes to the classroom teacher and principal.
The required minimum qualification to become a guest teacher is a current stamped and recorded Arizona Substitute or Teaching Certificate. See www.azed.gov/educator-certification/ or contact the Arizona State Board of Education at (520) 628-6326 for information on applying for a teaching or substitute certificate. We also require attendance at an orientation.
How to Apply to Become a Guest Teacher:
Submit a resume and letter of interest to Incito Schools at email@example.com
Submit a Maricopa County stamped and recorded Substitute or Teaching certificate. (If you currently do not hold a certificate, see www.azed.gov/educator-certification/ for information on how to apply for a certificate.)
Provide a copy of your current IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Provide at least three names and phone numbers of past professional recommendation from current or past employers, must be within the last five years.
Be able to provide original social security card and a picture I.D. and immunization records to Incito Schools.
Incito Schools cannot hire anyone without an original social security card. If you do not have original social security card, bring in the receipt that the Social Security Department issues for social security card application.
All submissions should be mailed to P.O. Box 7470 Goodyear, AZ 85338
Fingerprints will be checked through the Arizona Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Conviction report page of this application must be completed, dated and signed with original signature.
Before Guest Teacher placement at Incito Schools you will be required to:
Prove your identity and eligibility to work in the United States (I-9 Document).
If born after January 1, 1957, provide documentation of measles immunization.
If born after January 1, 1942 provide documentation of rubella (German Measles) immunization.
Complete the ARS 15-512 Conviction Affidavit form.
Comply with any and all other federal and state law requirements.
Provide a social security card for payroll documentation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Incito Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities