2018-2019 Open Enrollment
Tuesday, January 16th - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday, January 17th - 6:30am to 2:30pm
Thursday, January 18th - 8:00am to 7:00pm
We currently have parent tours scheduled for the following dates and times at our Goodyear campus, located at 877 N Sarival Ave. Goodyear, AZ. You may contact our front office, at 623-398-6968, with the number in your party and the date you wish to attend. Your learner(s) are always welcome on our tours!
- Thursday, January 18th at 8:30am
Parents/Guardians must complete the enrollment process in person. You must provide a government issued photo identification to enroll your student. In addition to completing the enrollment packet, you will need to bring the following documents:
- Certified copy of the Birth Certificate -The birth certificate is also used to verify the correct legal name. In compliance with federal, state and district guidelines, all students are enrolled using the legal name on the student’s birth certificate UNLESS there has been a court-ordered name change and a photocopy of the legal name change documents are provided at the time of enrollment.
- Proof of Residency – Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S) 15-802(b) requires school districts to obtain and maintain verifiable documentation of Arizona Residency upon enrollment in an Arizona public school. The documentation must be provided each time a student enrolls in a school, and reaffirmed annually.
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water)
- Purchase or Escrow Agreement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Affidavit of Residency – If you are residing in the home of a relative or friend, you must provide an Affidavit of Residency notarized by the owner/renter. The owner/renter of the home must provide the same proof of residency documentation noted above with the Affidavit.
- Proof of Immunization – All students entering Arizona public schools are required by law to be immunized. Proof of immunization or a signed waiver is required at the time of enrollment and must include the name of the person, birth date, type of vaccine administered and the month, day and year of each immunization (A.R.S. 15-828).
- Legal Guardianship or Custodial Documents – Please provide any legal guardianship and/or custody documents regarding the student.
- Withdrawal Form – Please provide a withdrawal form from the last school the student attended.
- Individualized Learning Plan, Evaluation and other Related Documents – Students receiving special services (special education, gifted, English language learner (ELL), 504 Accommodation Plans) are encouraged to provide copies of documents upon enrollment.
- All completed enrollment packets will need to be delivered in person during one of the scheduled enrollment dates at 877 N. Sarival Ave Goodyear, AZ 85338.
- Parents must complete an enrollment packet in the spring to constitute actual enrollment for the following school year. Failure to submit the enrollment packet by the school's deadline will result in the non-enrollment of the student.
- Incito Schools does not have admissions standards, but students may be required to participate in summer school and enrichment programs in order to adequately prepare for academic requirements and goals.
- Kindergartners must turn five by September 1 of the year for which they are applying in order to enroll. If a student’s birthday is between September 2 and October 31 the student will be assessed according to social and academic readiness and may be approved for enrollment.
- If, for any grade level, the number of applicants exceeds the number of openings, there will be a lottery to determine enrollment and waitlist numbers. Only enrollment packets submitted during the OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD are included within that lottery pool. Lotteries will be held in March, and results will be available to view in mid-March (dates pending for both events).
- Enrollment packets received after the OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, with applicants either being offered enrollment or being placed on the waitlist in the order that the enrollment packet was submitted.
- If lottery results indicate that your student has earned a spot at Incito Schools, or when your student's waitlisted application reaches the top of the waitlist and a spot becomes available, the school will call you immediately. If a family rejects or does not respond to an offer of enrollment, their application is removed from our system. That family must reapply if they wish to enroll in a future year.
- You may move up or down on the list. Don't be too worried if you move down a few spots; this occasionally happens. For example, a 1st grade student is called from the waitlist because someone declined a spot. The 1st grader has a sibling who is #50 on the waitlist for 3rd grade. This sibling must (by law) be given "sibling preference," so she moves up to the top of the 3rd grade waitlist (or near the top; there may be other siblings ahead of her). Therefore, if your 3rd grade child had started at #49, s/he will now be bumped down to #50.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students are granted priority status on our waitlists. Sibling priority will take effect immediately when the applicant's sibling is a currently enrolled student. Sibling priority for an applicant whose sibling was just offered a spot does not receive priority status until the "offered" sibling's final enrollment paperwork has been submitted and they have been officially enrolled in the school.